- Place an ad in local paper and on Facebook inviting people who want to get in shape for summer or to get ready for that spring wedding, to call, email, or register with link for Spring Cleaning Cooking Class (you will sign them up for your detox/cleanse program) DFY provided from WCA
- Attend local health fairs, bridal shows, or other events where you can leave your flyers, or get your own demo booth (we will talk more about this in the course)
- Hit your goal for clients for the first time ever by converting participants from your detox class into paying clients
- Schedule Green’s and Cooking on a Budget classes DFY provided. You set your schedule the more classes you teach the more potential clients. Goal of one to eight classes per month.
- Get creative with Titles, use same material, “Spring Bounty of Vegetable for ________” or make up mocktails and call your class, “Wine and Dine” you want to title according to your niche.
- Mother’s Day class to treat yourself to a delicious fresh meal for vibrant health, so easy you will be able recreate on your own in record time.
- Book kids classes for the summer camps or if that’s not your thing, put the kids in camp and use our corporate Lunch & Learns packages (use proposals provided).
- Hold your summer classes and start booking for fall, getting the kids back to school, always think a couple months ahead with you’re planning.
I think you get the point. These examples are just to jog your brain into laying out a plan. When you are a health coach or any wellnesspreneur there are so many ways to build a business that it can get confusing and overwhelming at times. It’s hard to know what to focus on first.
The Wellness Cooking Academy is not just a cooking school for that very reason. We teach how to use classes and food education to capatalize on your niche market. The classes are the perfect lead in to paying programs, if done correctly.
When you are looking at your calendar this month think about creating a rinse and repeat schedule. Maybe you teach on the same nights or days each week. This allows people to know what to expect. And as always keep it simple!
Any questions about the course or the new self study option leave a comment below and we are happy to answer any questions you may have.